Monday, December 21, 2009

why does life hate me?

Nothing is going right today! I wanted to start my adventure book but the printer ran out of black ink so all the pictures are pink. So I couldnt work on that. Then, I was going to make a movie with my edmonton videos but I cant find any of the videos on my computer. Arg! I cant draw cause I dont have a sketchbook journal (I have to wait for that). Why is life sooo difficult?AANNNNDDD now melissa is leaving me!!!!! And bringing her cat with her. I have nothing left in life. hahha just kidding. but I dont know what to dooooooo. help please.




I drew these for peoples christmas cards yesterday/ the day before.






1 comment:

  1. you never showed me any of those!!!! I LOVE them. Very nice watercolors. Well things are better now with out secret weekly venture....

    ReplyDelete