Saturday, July 17, 2010

Birthdays

Just a little update on the animation program. I have now made an animation of two bouncy balls, a bouncy ball with a tail added (harder than it sounds), started my raccoon animation and have started a walk cycle. Lots of work, but also lots of fun. 

We had a portrait drawing class... Soo hard! I always wanna make my faces look cartoon. ie. enlarging the eyes, or making the head too big. 

Anyways, I'm still loving the program. learning lots every day.  Of course I have those days where I just sit there not being able to activate my brain enough to really do any work.  However, I mostly seam to be on schedule.  We start the speaking animation on Wednesday... eep! This involves being given some recorded speech and animating our character to say the given recording. 

There is a couple birthdays that have past that I made cards for. Ashley (short dark haired girl in my grad pictures) and Phil. 

Ashley's room is black and white so I couldn't colour her drawing the way I usually do, if I want it to go in her room.  Of course it needed to be of her in a gown. I am really hoping she doesn't come look at this before tomorrow. 



Then Phil's card.  We plot ways to kill each other so I thought it would be funny to have the first picture (outside of card) with me distracting him.  Then he opens the card and BAM its my hired hit man come to stab him. Yeah I am pretty funny. I also hope he doesn't see this before he gets it.  *Cross fingers

Original Sketches -


Edited-


Here is also a random picture I drew of a naked girl (ha-ha).  I was practicing life drawing.  With these classes though, it makes it soo much easier to draw people in different positions now.  Its great.


Once I put my animations on to a cd I will post them on here so you can see.

1 comment:

  1. Ramona these are awesome!!!! I love them!!! So listen since I know you haven't started on making my picture yet I was wondering if I could change my idea!!! I love how beautiful the gown was you made and I think you'd make a beautiful picture for my newest story Getting to Peloria!! If you are up to the challenge I'll send the pictures that I have of my characters and then you can start when you have free time!!!

    Email me when you can: jenniferdaiker(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete