Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The style of a famous animator.

The theme of the week is to draw something in the style of a famous animator. 

The animator is chose is
Chris Sanders

For those of you who do not know, he basically designed the style for Disney's Lilo and Stitch, as well as animating in it. 

Here is a few drawings in his style, maybe later this week I will edit one of them.

Classic drawing of girls. Thick legs/arms, large boobs, tiny waist.

Rounded shape animals, with almost Asian eyes.

Also a rounded creepy goblin/elf thing. Who knows, but I had fun.

So BAM! my drawing of the week is complete! ... now what do I do?

5 comments:

  1. AWE the bunny is so cute. And I love the little GOBLIN thing, reminds me of a character I made star in that creepy little short story of mine.

    Very Sanders-like Ramona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanders might be my favourite animator!!!! I love that you can immitate his style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome because before I even read what you wrote, I looked at the first picture and thought "That reminds me of Lilo and Stitch," so you must have done a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww you guys are so sweet. Also Melissa dont bring that crazy story up hahah. Goblins, and crazy things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them!!! I think the bunny one is super cute!

    ReplyDelete