Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Honey Roasted

I am sitting in the back before work eating away at my frozen dinner and honey roasted almonds (which are really good). Today has been an exeptionally plesant day so far. I woke up at nine, ate some breakfast. Found some amazing blogs filled with multitudes of drawings, and drew some stuff myself. On my way to school (for my one class) I drew on my phone a picture of Ariel..



..and then started class. I really enjoyed it today because we had a different teacher come in. Then I got a ride to work and bought my almonds with some extra money I didn't know I had in my wallet. So today has been pretty good. Of course I now have to work but I'll be alone and it shall be quiet so I can draw.

Here are a few drawings I did a little while ago..











1 comment:

  1. I loved princess and the frog. Just loved it. And lady in the tramp is classic. Im glad you had such a good day today. I hope you felt better after work and got some rest.

    ReplyDelete