Tuesday, January 12, 2010

To my best friend-


This post is about my best friend in the whole world- Melissa. I just watched bride wars ( I know I've seen it millions of times). For those of you who don't know, Melissa and I are exactly like the two characters in this movie.

Anne Hathaway (Emma) - me, Ramona
Kate Hudson (Liv) - Melissa

Anyways, everytime I watch this movie I get really happy because our relationship is so close.

Melissa is really sick again right now, it really sucks. Melissa I hope you get better soon, and I love you sooo much.









1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet! I love the second picture, where their both laughing, its such a candid moment. Im staying home from school today and tomorrow. Which is daunting cause that seems like a lot of lectures to miss but I need to work on getting better so I dont have to drop out of this semester entirely because I get so sick. I guess you have to pick your battles.

    Have I ever told you you're the best best friend in the whole wide world?! I want to watch bride wars again.

    ReplyDelete