Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Late Valentines!

I have not done much drawing over the last week, but I did make my boyfriend a Valentines card.


This is Timon with a girl meerkat. I put it in a clear envelope thing because the normal envelopes were not the right shape.  Also it was raining that day, and this would protect it.

Here is a picture of me and my boyfriend on Valentines.  We went to Castle Fun Park!  
(That's right, be jealous.. heh heh)


I lost at every game (including mini golf) except for this one racing game! I was really proud of myself!



So best present ever.. I got a touch screen camera for Valentines.  It has crazy settings, like the unfocused background, and it can detect when you smile and then take the picture.  I think it may be smarter than I am.


2 comments:

  1. great timon valentine! what an awesome sounding camera! glad you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's called defocus Mona, gosh!

    Haha, just teasing you!

    Great Valentines card!!!!

    ReplyDelete