Thursday, October 13, 2011

Early Start on Christmas cards

I have completed more Christmas cards here they are -




As promised here are the updates of sketches in my sketchbook.




This last page is sketching ideas for more christmas cards.  The starred one of Stitch will be the next one on my list. 


Like I said before, I'm making these Christmas cards for the Craft Fair at my church.  This will be the first time I have sold any of my work.  Usually its for gifts, or practice. Quite exciting!

At the moment I am watching Bambi.  
Bambi and Little Mermaid are for sure my favourite Disney movies! Bambi is drawn gorgeously! I cant get over it!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh! delightful! i'm sure they'll sell very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAMONA!!!!
    i saw this post:
    http://fallingleaflets.blogspot.com/2011/10/pssst-what-3-agents-want-to-see-pass-it.html
    and that third tweet is ALL ABOUT YOU! imo, agent looking for children's book illustrated with strong disney influence in style! just thought you might be interested!

    ReplyDelete