Thursday, June 4, 2009

summer time

I know, I know! I have not wrote on here for soo long!
Anyways, I do have lots of drawings for you guys. They all have the date on them so you can see it was from a little while ago. Some I made up and some are more disney (ofcourse).

These ones I drew after buying the book by the disney artist. The last picture got scanned weird, her ankles are not really like that.


Here is a drawing of one of my favorite actors.. BEN BARNES. Incase you did not know, he played Prince Caspian. I would hope if you know me that you would know that by now!
More disney for you all. Cause I cant get enough!


In less than two weeks (I am thinking) I will be getting my iphone!! Its the new one coming out and I cannot wait. I am screaming inside at this moment.

In further news, Melissa just got her new laptop! I hope she enjoys it as much as I think she will. She is exploring it as I write. Random squeels escape her mouth from time to time. Then, ofcourse, there is the random comments of .. Why doesnt your computer have this? or, My computer is soo much faster than yours, like bam!! hahah, I love her for it.

I went to Share (like value village) the other day and all of their hard cover books were one dollar, and all of their soft cover books were 50 cents! Amazing hey? So I got this disney storybook thing, the princess diaries, the jungle book. Their movies were also $0.50 - $1.00. So I got sing along songs the zipidee doo da one and the Tigger movie. I was pretty pleased with the turn out.
I love the weather!

2 comments:

  1. Well is it my fault that my laptop kicks your laptops battery hole? (sorry lame joke) You know that I love your Laptop too and it IS a good one, the battery life is simply shorter, the internet WAY slower....yeah sorry I'm bragging and its unnatractive. My characters - you know which ones - are leaking into my attitude right now.

    I love your drawings and so does my Grandma!

    P.S. for those of you who think thats joke...its not. My grandma actually loved her sketches, showing more enthusiasm that Ramona's own mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty easy to show more enthusiasm than Ramona's mother! Ramona your definitely getting better. I don't know if you want my critique so I won't leave it, but keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete