Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Creating Characters with Personality

Today is great because...
Before I tault today (theatre) I went to chapters cause I had some extra time on my hands. I went to the drawing/art section because I always do that. I found the most AMAZING book ever. They have lots of drawing cartoon books at chapters, but either they are too simple or way too real life looking. This book; however, is perfect. Do you know why it is perfect? Because it was writen by a guy who worked at disney. As you can see I am very very excited.



This morning Melissa and I went to the gym. It seamed like less time, but it was more! Thats very exciting. I pushed harder today too. I even ran on the tredmill (thats nuts for me).

I have my second driving lesson tomorrow (hope it goes better than the last haha). I have read the book now (oopsies), which I did not do before. I cant wait to finally be able to drive.

Anyways, I will leave you now so I can start drawing :)

1 comment: