Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally they are here..

Dont worry I put them up, you can stop freaking out (cause I know you are)!

Im so SORRY to all my fans out there (ha-ha) for not posting these yesterday. I know, I know I said I would but I had to do other things. I do have somewhat of a life hah. Anyways, without further waiting, here they are.


So there they are. If you are really observant, you will see that lulubelle was done today. So that is your reward for waiting I guess haha.

Looking at disney stuff so much makes me wish my life was like a fairy tale. You meet a prince and a few days later your married. Hahaha no I wouldnt want that but I do like the happily ever after, and the part that the love always works out. None of this rejection junk. Buuut I guess life is not perfect.

I am really hoping that if I do take the animation course that sometime in the future I will work for disney. I know its a long shot but dreams come true right? The only thing is I have worked so hard doing musical theatre all my life and suddenly I am throwing it all away. I dont know, its just a big step but I guess I can still do shows and teach along the way right? All is not lost. After the animation course I will see if I still want to do that, right?

Anyways, I got all serious on you. Dont worry, Im not depressed, just pondering some things hah.

1 comment:

  1. Ramona, as much as I detest saying this to you - Fairytales end when they do for a reason. There is no such thing as a happily ever after, there will always be trials and tribulations that you need to work through.

    Besides, you would be so dissatisfied if everything was perfect, I mean how boring would that be!

    You know, you ARE going to make it as a Disney Animator, I have an unwavering faith that you can achieve this, sure it may be hard (if you don't have to struggle for something its not worth it) but you will pull through and Ill be beside you every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete