Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ariel

My boredness has been cured!

So after I wrote that last blog, I called my mother and asked what she was doing. She said she was going out to eat so naturally I wanted to come. My brother came to and we ate at ikea. Yumm I had spaghetti. After eating I bought a frame (finally) for the sketch Josh gave me. For christmas he bought me this rough sketch by the DISNEY ANIMATORS! Also its of Ariel, so its amazing. Then I went to value village again (haha, cant get enough) and bought this three puzzle set of different Ariel pictures. I have a slight obsession I think. Anyways, I make the puzzles and then put them on my wall. BUUUTTT my favorite of the three was missing a peice (a tear trickles down cheek). Oh well, the other two are really good too. Here is a couple pictures for you. One of the disney sketch and the other is one of the puzzles.

enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. hahha NICE!If I didn't know better I'd have thought you just drew the ariel + flounder pic yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. This doesn't make you the nicest! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete