Thursday, August 25, 2011

characters in the bushes.

How are all you fine people doing today? Me? I'm superb!
I had a grand walk today where I drew lots. 
This makes me happy.

This was actually done a couple days ago when I wanted to just make a bunch of shapes and create characters out of them.  They are not my favourite but thats okay!


These were from my walk today.







Some days, all you need to have a wonderful day, is to go outside and look around at the gorgeous trees!
I may be sort of odd but on a day to day basis I imagine all these characters randomly popping out all around me.  It inspires me and makes a drive to the supermarket way more exciting. Sort of like J.M. Barrie in Finding Neverland, how his imagination just takes off. 

Does anyone else do things like this? If not, you should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment