Friday, June 18, 2010

Goodbye Aladdin!

Done!! I have finished the Aladdin drawings - just in time to print them into cards for the last class tomorrow! BAM! ...not sure how im going to make them in to cards... I dont have much construction paper.  Hmm.. maybe I should have thought of that.

Here are all of them (Starting with the ones you haven't seen) - 

Magic Carpet

Razoul

The Genettes (made for the musical)

Jasmine (Isn't the greatest drawing, but I don't feel like fixing it)

Aladdin

Raja

Iago

Genie
Sultan

Jafar

So there you go. After three weeks of working on these.  Finally done!! Now I have to get to work to do my dads fathers day card. I have no idea what to draw... any suggestions? 

Just a reminder there is five days left till the contest is over. So submit, submit, submit!! We shall see what I have to draw, haha. 

Finally registered for the animation program, and I cant wait.  The schedule is amazing - Monday to Thursday (whoop, whoop!) 

2 comments:

  1. Razoul is good but I can definetely see you weren't really feeling these drawings when you were working on them earlier today. The difference is pretty drastic. There still better than anything I could accomplish on the computer but not your best work (Razoul is excluded from this).

    I'm not sure why you didn't want to draw today (aside from what you told me on our walk) but I just wanted to mention how surprising it is that your own excitement for a drawing impacts the quality so much.

    Maybe I shouldn't be surprised. I don't know.

    I know this comment is unlike my others.... but, I know you can do better than this.

    I love the ones you did before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These drawings dont really know you... I know you can do better . I know who you are... Ask all your friends Dabba Do??? and if they say sweet. its me.

    ReplyDelete