Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

It's easter today and that means I didn't have to work cause the mall is closed yay!! Every easter morning I wake up and have to find my basket that is hidden (really well) somewhere in the house. This year it was in the computer cabinet inside a shaw wow box inside a grocery bag. Pretty clever.



I decided I wanted to make today productive so I went to ikea and got a new blanket for my bed as well as the cover and pillowcase. Then I came home and looked at new pictures on artists blogs and got so inspired that I drew a few pictures. A couple didn't work out so I won't put them up haha.



A little picture for Easter. The bunny is not happy he has to give away his chocolate eggs.


This was inspired by a little boy sitting at the park across from my house.


And... Medusa. Lots of fun to do.

23 more days till school is over!!! And footloose officially ended yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment