Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween - Oh what a night.

Halloween (well technically Saturday) was a great day. Filled with hilarity, and some all together scary things for these reasons.

The day started out going to teach at Lindbjerg. The class was filled with mimes, ninjas, nerds and more. It was very exciting. 

(all the kids and me)

(Amanda and I)

(Three teachers, showing some leg)

Then in the evening was the Halloween party, and some of the things that went on there, I will not mention.  Believe me, it's for your own good. The costumes were great, though some people took them pretty seriously.. 






I still don't have any drawings for you, which hurts my soul, but I will draw more. Possibly today, I do feel the urge coming over me. hmm... You could get lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment