Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oozing Inspiration

I always seem to forget how inspired I get by drawing people at the mall.  I rarely leave frustrated. There is just so much inspiration oozing out of each individual.  Usually I don't draw exactly, but get inspiration from passers by. 

Here is a sketch. I did some more but they aren't worth showing and one I have to re-draw her lips.

I had originally edited and coloured this fully, but my stupid computer died and I hadn't saved by that point. I really need to learn to use that save button haha. It is my friend!



Also, I made my business card yesterday. I wanted it to be simple but striking.  I will get the paintbrush raised.  I love raised ink!


Anyone else like to suck the inspiration out of randoms? 
I mean that in the least creepy way possible..

1 comment:

  1. cool drawing and very cool card! Good luck! Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete