Friday, June 24, 2011

Wonder


The other day, I had the amazing opportunity to draw my friend in many different outfits.  It was like having my own personal life drawing session! (clothed of course) 






Some days I wake up with this overwhelming-joyful-cant sit still-exciting-love of Disney, where I need to quench this thirst for Disney.  Really the only option after looking at all my past Disney pictures, is to plan a trip to Disneyland.  Haven't really found anyone to come with me yet, but that is a minor detail and I shall find someone.  It will happen.

There is just no other place that gives you that child like happiness exploding from your heart!

What gives you that child-like wonder?

2 comments:

  1. I'll come with you to Disneyland!!!! Granted I'll have a wee way to travel, but I might be coming to live in the US next year so maybe we should plan a trip!!!! : ) Nice work Ramona - I especially like the second drawing you posted. You are doing really well with your art - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ramona your drawings are incredible!

    ReplyDelete